Find Top-Rated Raleigh Wrought Iron Fence
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Wrought Iron Fence to Avoid
Top Rated Wrought Iron Fence
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 924 reviews for
Raleigh Wrought Iron Fence from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews949 years on Angie's List
AReviews176 years on Angie's List
AReviews21 year on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Wrought Iron Fence
$200 for Four Hours of Landscaping Labor or Yard Clean-UpMember price $200.00 Original price: .
$195 for 8 Hours of Landscaping Service, Including Clean-UpMember price $195.00 Original price: .
$250 for $500 Toward Deck InstallationMember price $250.00 Original price: .
$250 for $500 Credit Toward Any Remodeling ProjectMember price $250.00 Original price: $500.00.
AReviews13 years on Angie's List
BReviews65 years on Angie's List
DReviews48 years on Angie's ListCompany names available to Angie's List MembersThis company offers services like iron work
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Iron Work Articles
Iron Work reviews in Raleigh
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
It went great! We started the process about a month ago, we did some sketches and measurements when he came out to see the house. I got an estimate a few days later. We changed the specs a little on the phone and he gave me a date for installation. The install was delayed a day for bad weather. He built the railings in his shop and then brought them to the house for installation. The fit was not perfect at first, but he made the necessary modifications on the spot. I got the feeling that was pretty common, I imagine most house walls and porch floors are not quite perpendicular. The railings look great and his bid was half of the competition.- CHRIS M.
The Carpentry work was very good, he even repaired some things that were not actually in the contract. The carpenter also did an excellent job of cleaning up. The painting, staining and finishing work was good, but they did leave a Provider name locked. of drywall dust over the floors between days.
They were on time, polite and clean.
- Julie B.