Find Top-Rated Raleigh Earthquake Retrofitting Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Earthquake Retrofitting Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Earthquake Retrofitting Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 129 reviews for
Raleigh Earthquake Retrofitting Contractors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews13 weeks on Angie's List
BReviews128 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Earthquake Retrofitting Contractors
$149 for Two Hours of Electrical LaborMember price $149.00 Original price: .
$145 for a Roof Tune-Up and InspectionMember price $145.00 Original price: .
$140 for Two Hours of Electrical LaborMember price $140.00 Original price: .
$355 Permanent Crack Repair for Foundation & CrawlspaceMember price $355.00 Original price: $395.00.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Earthquake Retrofitting Articles
Earthquake Retrofitting reviews in Raleigh
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
.The technicians arrived early and got right to work. They finished in about an hour. The re-lite my pilots and were done. I am a happy camper. They didn't try to up-sale me on anything. I love working with professionals who say what they do and do what they say. This was awesome. I would hire them again probably in the near future..Happy customer here.
- tanya T.
He did a good job and he was very helpful. He was very knowledgeable and communicative about what he was doing and why he was doing that. He made the process of getting a permit and the inspection extremely easy.- Jason B.
We got 3 bids and went with Provider name locked. because they were well reviewed on Yelp and Angie's List, we had confidence in their work based on our experience during the estimate, they were willing to match any other bid and they were the most responsive.
Before we selected Provider name locked. , Provider name locked. came to estimate the work. He spent about an hour checking out the house. He explained all of the work in person right after his inspection, which was very helpful.
After we chose Provider name locked. our interactions shifted to Provider name locked. , who was also extremely responsive and kept us in the loop on scheduling and the progress of the work. The work was completed in less than 2 days and we hardly noticed it. The city inspection was the following day. Everything went very smoothly. I wish all the work we do on the house could go this smoothly.
- Andrew M.