Find Top-Rated Providence Ent Doctors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Ent Doctors to Avoid
Top Rated Ent Doctors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 35 reviews for
Providence Ent Doctors from people just like you.
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews74 years on Angie's List
AReviews37 years on Angie's List
AReviews34 years on Angie's List
AReviews27 years on Angie's List
AReviews24 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Ent Doctor Articles
Ent Doctor reviews in Providence
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
I was quite pleased with him. He is very good I would definitely recommend him. I had my surgery four weeks ago and it was my second follow up visit today. The ear is fine. The problem I was having was my primary care doctor found that the hole in the ear was huge and it was not going to repair by itself so I went to my son’s ear doctor. My daughter in law is very conscientious about my son’s hearing problem, very diligent and she knows doctors very well and she found this guy. He has done some good things for my son and he repaired the perforated eardrum for me. The problem I was having was water was getting into the ear which was causing me regular pain and if I went swimming I would actually get dizzy with water getting into the ear which is not a good thing when we are in the water. Dr. Provider name locked. repaired it. He is a great and a no nonsense guy which I really like. He has several years of experience with him.- William R.