Find Top-Rated Providence Drain Cleaning Companies
There are 14 top-rated drain cleaning companies in your area and 79 to avoid.
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
Over 4 million people rely on ...
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
AReviews3366 years on Angie's List
AReviews22910 years on Angie's List
AReviews22811 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Drain Cleaning Companies
$270 for Mainline Drain CleaningMember price $270.00 Original price: $300.00.
$135 for Drain CleaningMember price $135.00 Original price: $150.00.
$540 for 2 Hours of Hydro-Jet Drain CleaningMember price $540.00 Original price: $600.00.
$360 for Drain or Sewer Camera InspectionMember price $360.00 Original price: $400.00.
AReviews1199 years on Angie's List
AReviews11110 years on Angie's List
AReviews10010 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Drain Cleaning Articles
AReviews3710 years on Angie's List
AReviews175 years on Angie's List
AReviews64 years on Angie's List
Drain Cleaning reviews in Providence
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
We bought a century-old three-family house. Needless to say, it had problems. When someone came to give a quote for Provider name locked. , I was really impressed by how knowledgeable he was. Another company had just sent a go-for guy, but Provider name locked. sent a master plumber. He understood my issues and added more information about why there was more wrong than I had realized. I did NOT see this as an upsell because he was able to cite all the codes my old klunker of a house was breaking.
I got the quote from Provider name locked. and was a little taken aback by the price. It seemed like a lot of money. I worked with Provider name locked. , and he separated out the jobs so I could tackle them in separate visits. I had them do four jobs on their first visit to the house for a total of $622. One of those jobs was not scheduled in advance so they just charged me for it by the hour. I was charged for a half hour (plus the part) to add a valve to a Provider name locked. 's gas line. I thought that was reasonable.
Here's what I appreciated about Provider name locked. .
1. They arrived right on time.
2. They worked quickly and with minimal interruption to the household.
3. They explained the work they did and were more than happy to answer any questions - thoroughly.
4. They had to reschedule because the person assigned to my job had called out sick. Understandable. They offered to send someone else. I requested a specific guy because he had done such a great job with my quote. They rescheduled quickly, did their follow-up diligently, and assigned the plumber I had requested.
5. They were able to add on the fourth job on the day of service and were very accommodating.
6. Everyone they sent was friendly, respectful, pleasant and professional while in my home. (There was more than one person sent.)
7. It has been about 6 weeks since they were here and I have had no issues with any of their work. Everything they did was completed well.
I think this is what everyone is looking for in a plumber!
- Rafael C.
Went very well. Very responsive and professional.
Even cleaned the tub that I had made a mess in when I tried to unplug the drain.
My wife was quite happy with that.
Will definitely use for any future clogged drains.
- CLIFTON T.
Excellent! They crew was running behind so the office called me in early afternoon to make sure it was OK, and then the crew itself called once they knew the time they would arrive. They took the time to show me what they were doing and gave me a short lesson on the plumbing set up in my house. They tried a less "invasive" fix first rather than going full plumbing snake...this saved me about $100. Onsite crew were clean and very polite. I recommend them to anyone.- Susan B.