Find Top-Rated Phoenix Small Appliance Repair Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Small Appliance Repair Services to Avoid
Top Rated Small Appliance Repair Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 10,984 reviews for
Phoenix Small Appliance Repair Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews109311 years on Angie's List
AReviews106111 years on Angie's List
AReviews6036 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Small Appliance Repair Services
$250 for 4 Hours of Handyman ServiceMember price $250.00 Original price: .
$199 for Two Hours of Electrical LaborMember price $199.00 Original price: .
$150 for 2 Hours of Handyman ServiceMember price $150.00 Original price: .
$130 for 2 Hours of Handyman ServiceMember price $130.00 Original price: $130.00.
AReviews5276 years on Angie's List
AReviews4977 years on Angie's List
AReviews47410 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Small Appliance Repair Articles
AReviews3344 years on Angie's List
AReviews3006 years on Angie's List
AReviews29911 years on Angie's List
Small Appliance Repair reviews in Phoenix
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
We have a SubZero refrigerator that came with our house we purchased in 2010. The service wanted a $55 payment for the 'service call' so I provided my credit card number. The repairman missed the 8-11AM time but called to ask if they could come late. Here is where things went bad. After diagnosing the issue as a disconnected line (it must have vibrated loose) the sales pitch came in - "you know you need to clean your coil EVER TWO MONTHS." Well I do clean the coils with a high powered electric blower about ever 12 months. I declined the service and had to hang up the phone since I was at work. My wife said that he would do it for "free". He blew this stuff into our refrigerator condenser coil for "free" then charged us a $233 fee for the "service call."
Here is where I think this service was shady,
1) Pre charging a $55 for a service call
2) Completing the service by not just fixing the problem but trying to upsell
3) After not accepting 'no' for the upsell, doing it anyway for free then handing us a $233 bill for the service call
The service was not as described either. I never talked to a person named "Provider name locked. ". I was referred to a place called "Appliance repair".
To me there seems to be a bunch of SPAM listings on Angies list that are listed as "Sub Zero Repair XXXX", please do not schedule an appointment if they identify them as "appliance repair."
- William H.
Guy showed up on time. Quickly analyzed the problem, told us that repairs were costly and with an old unit now worth the expense. He was polite and pleasant. Service charge was money well spent!
- Dave B.
They were timely and arrived when they said they would. They did not have the part and agreed to come back Saturday morning to finish the service. The service was done promptly and they tested the machine prior to leaving.
- Sally D.