Find Top-Rated Phoenix Gas Repair Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Gas Repair Services to Avoid
Top Rated Gas Repair Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 10,149 reviews for
Phoenix Gas Repair Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews111211 years on Angie's List
AReviews109211 years on Angie's List
AReviews6036 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Gas Repair Services
$59 for a Central A/C Inspection, Cleaning & Tune-UpMember price $59.00 Original price: .
$99.99 for $200 Worth of Plumbing ServicesMember price $99.99 Original price: .
Plumbing Service Call & 1 Hour of Labor Only $59!Member price $59.00 Original price: .
$69 Plumbing Service Call Plus Credit Toward RepairsMember price $69.00 Original price: $69.00.
AReviews59511 years on Angie's List
AReviews3912 years on Angie's List
AReviews2566 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Gas Leak Repair Articles
AReviews2427 years on Angie's List
AReviews13511 years on Angie's List
AReviews1117 years on Angie's List
Gas Leak Repair reviews in Phoenix
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Very responsive and professional. Gave an estimate that was in line with what I expected and gave me a number to call to have existing lines, water, gas, electricity, phone located for the excavator. There was no charge for this service. Arrived when scheduled and worked diligently until completed and all work was done correctly. Very nice people by the way.- TERRY F.
Workers arrived on time. Work was done in a very professional manner. There was a delay because the stand & ducts which were previously measured where incorrect & had to be redone. But the job was completed that day as they said without any inconvenience to us. Everything was cleaned up before they left.- MARY B.
We have used Empire for several years. They have always been prompt and courteous. We are on their monthly payment plan so we get reduced rates if we have a plumbing or heating or AC problem, and then the inspection and cleaning of the AC units are paid for by the time of their inspection each year. This year a drain was installed on the hot water heater, so we had a small bill. When we had a major pipe leak about 4 years ago, they were able to help us quickly and professionally.- Denise L.