Find Top-Rated Phoenix Funeral Homes
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Funeral Homes to Avoid
Top Rated Funeral Homes
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 27 reviews for
Phoenix Funeral Homes from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews45 years on Angie's List
AReviews35 years on Angie's List
AReviews25 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Funeral Homes
$325 for a 26-foot Moving Truck, a Three-Man Crew for Three Hours, and 15% off Moving SuppliesMember price $325.00 Original price: .
$250 for a 26-foot Moving Truck, a Two-Man Crew for Three Hours, and 15% OFF Moving SuppliesMember price $250.00 Original price: .
$325 for a 26-foot Moving Truck, a 3-Person Crew for 3 Hours, and 15% off Moving SuppliesMember price $325.00 Original price: .
$399 for a 26-Foot Moving Truck, a 4-Person Crew for 3 Hours, and 15% off Moving SuppliesMember price $399.00 Original price: $565.00.
CReviews311 years on Angie's List
CReviews15 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Funeral Home Articles
Funeral Home reviews in Phoenix
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
They were very professional. They really took care of the family. They were pretty easy to work with and their environment was nice. They were really helpful. For what we were getting, I thought it was a good price because there were a lot of extras that we purchased. They were very responsive.- Tom S.
Provider name locked. is a family-owned business, and this is reflected in their high ethical standards and their devotion to personalized service. At a time of immeasurable stress & grief, Provider name locked. and the other staff from Provider name locked. provided a wonderful service and a welcomed shoulder to lean upon. I highly recommend them, and I sincerely thank them!- CHRIS F.
Shadow mountain was called in the middle of the night and picked up my mother's body promptly. They talked to me the next day and took care of all the paper work, embalming, and shipping of her body back to indiana for burial. The mortuary in indiana commented on what a good job they did.- CONNIE C.