Access to trusted reviews, the best Ceiling Fan Installers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Phoenix Ceiling Fan Installation And Repair Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Phoenix Ceiling Fan Installers Reviews
We showed him each area that needed work, according to our prioritized list. He made note of some things he would need to repair the toilets and self-closing door. He made a trip for parts and returned to begin work. He chose to work on items in an order other than the one we requested, and made some critical suggestions about things he saw that were not on our list.
He worked steadily. Comparing his work to other
Things that stand out about this provider:
1) He chose to perform the tasks in an order other than the order we requested, so by the time he got to the kitchen faucet installation he said it would take too much time to get around the reverse osmosis system to do the job. He did not install the faucet.
2) While installing one ceiling fan, he cut the manual pull chains off at or above shade level. Later, while going over the completed work, he stated he always cuts them off to avoid someone turning the fan or light on or off by the chains, rather than the switch or remote. He did not ask us if we wanted them cut off. Every other fan we have includes manual pull chains, and we wanted them there. We subsequently bought and re-installed pull chains
3) When approaching the panel track blind installation, he asked us to help remove it from the box and unfurl the fabric panels. We carefully removed the panels from the box and offered to help unroll them, as they were over 100 inches long. We made our measuring details available in case they would be helpful in placing the brackets. He stated those didn't have anything to do with what he was trying to do. (We were not hovering; he had asked us for assistance.) The first attempt to install the blinds left them dragging on the floor. He was clearly very frustrated and left to eat lunch. (We had no problem with him taking a break, by the way). He left the panels heaped in piles on the floor and they remain creased and wrinkled (not material which can be ironed). Upon his return he told us he was feeling better, and removed and re-installed the blinds. He did not offer to fill the first holes he drilled in the wall.
We do appreciate the work he performed, but disagree with his not following our prioritized list (no kitchen faucet install), heaping the panels on the floor (brand new wrinkled panels), leaving holes in the wall due to his mistake, or making adjustments without asking us for our preferences (pull chains on fans).
We appreciate the skills this provider has, but compared to others we have used did not perform as we would have liked overall.
All Ceiling Fan Installers in Phoenix, AZ
Litchfield Park, AZ
Sun City, AZ