Find Top-Rated Philadelphia Leather Repair Shops
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Leather Repair Shops to Avoid
Top Rated Leather Repair Shops
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 125 reviews for
Philadelphia Leather Repair Shops from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews4912 years on Angie's List
AReviews95 years on Angie's List
AReviews25 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Leather Repair Shops
$139 for $210 for Cleaning of Sofa Plus ReclinerMember price $139.00 Original price: .
$180 for Upholstery CleaningMember price $180.00 Original price: .
$135 for $150 Credit Toward Upholstery or Drapery CleaningMember price $135.00 Original price: .
$75 for a Stain Proofing Treatment for a ChairMember price $75.00 Original price: $99.00.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Leather Repair Articles
Leather Repair reviews in Philadelphia
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Should I replace my expensive leather sofa and loveseat, or should I try to find a company that would restore them? The furniture is nearly 20 years old and was in good condition except that the green color was extremely worn due to constant use. I searched the Internet for a local solution and found Provider name locked. . I was contacted immediately after sending an email, and within a week Provider name locked. came to my home to inspect the furniture. He told me that the furniture could be restored, gave me an estimate and explained that the work would need to be done at their location. I then signed up for Angie's List in order to check references before deciding to proceed.
On pickup day, Provider name locked. talked to me about the recoloring process, and then he and his assistant removed the furniture. Two weeks later, they delivered the sofa and loveseat, and I was amazed that they looked like new pieces of furniture.
I did learn a few lessons though. First of all, the restored leather might not be exactly the same color as the original, and it might have a different degree of shine. I think it's the customer's responsibility to ask very specific questions about the expected results, especially if the furniture is the focal point in your home. Also, having new-looking furniture might contrast greatly with existing furniture. So one needs to anticipate other expenses to make the rest of the room be compatible with and look as good as the "new" leather pieces.
All in all, I was very satisfied with the results and applaud Provider name locked. on his craftsmanship.
- Janet E.