Find Top-Rated Philadelphia Home Warranty Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Home Warranty Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Home Warranty Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 4,768 reviews for
Philadelphia Home Warranty Companies from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews46 years on Angie's List
BReviews38773 years on Angie's List
BReviews4977 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Home Warranty Companies
$361 for 8 Hours of Drywall/Plaster RepairMember price $361.00 Original price: .
$430 for a Three-Person Moving Crew for Four Hours, Including a TruckMember price $430.00 Original price: .
$225 for 3 Hours of PackingMember price $225.00 Original price: .
$160 for 4 Hours of Moving LaborMember price $160.00 Original price: $160.00.
DReviews95 years on Angie's List
FReviews1033 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Home Warranty Articles
Home Warranty reviews in Philadelphia
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
.Not well. They referred us to a vendor who was on vacation. Person taking the call for the vendor kept us on the phone for 15-20 minutes explaining problems with substitute for vendor. Called us back forgetting she had already spoken with us. Explained the problem to CAP. Unsatisfactory response and Provider name locked. .
- Leslie C.
Badly. The person who showed up was aloof and not very professional. He told me that he would have to order a part and get the go ahead from AHS and then I never heard from him again.. When I contacted AHS they told me that he had reported that the damage to my dishwasher was because of my own maintenance of the appliance which was not true. They still refused to fix my appliance and I had to pay out of pocket to get the dishwasher repaired and in addition the service fee of $60 was not refunded.
- Ann M.
With Compkete Appliance Protection there is no added cost. I pay a small monthly fee to Provider name locked. and I pay nothing when the technician comes to fix my appliance. The is a great savings for me. The companies that Provider name locked. have contracts with have all been courteous professional and prompt with fixing my problem.
- barbara A.