Find Top-Rated Oklahoma City Property Management Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Property Management Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Property Management Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 32 reviews for
Oklahoma City Property Management Companies from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
BReviews115 years on Angie's List
BReviews12 years on Angie's List
CReviews25 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Property Management Companies
$83 Furnace Tune-UpMember price $83.00 Original price: .
$300 Toward a Versa Lift Attic Storage Lifting System and an Additional CreditMember price $300.00 Original price: .
$150 Heating or Cooling Diagnostic Service CallMember price $150.00 Original price: .
$675 for a Whole-House Humidifier InstalledMember price $675.00 Original price: $675.00.
DReviews38 months on Angie's List
DReviews24 years on Angie's ListCompany names available to Angie's List MembersThis company offers services like property management
FReviews22 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Property Management Articles
Property Management reviews in Oklahoma City
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
They wrote me a hot check for $1,054.00 which I got made good. The next month they paid me $503 less than I was owed. They said they would pay me. They have not. I sent a certified letter ending our business relationship, asking for my money they had received, and the keys to my properties. They have done nothing. Will not answer phone calls from me or return calls if I leave a message. They have $1,118.00 of my money which they have not returned. Principals - Provider name locked. Bruehl and Provider name locked.- Curtis C.
I have contracted with Provider name locked. as a property manager for my duplex in Oklahoma. The property management fee is the same as other property management firms in the area, but you get a lot more for your money! Web access to reports, better reports, direct deposit of rental income, just to name a few.
Provider name locked. aggressively markets vacancies for the going rate for the area (which translates to higher income if and when there is a turn over)
They are compassionate to the tenants, while at the same time keeping with the property owners interests.
I have been with Provider name locked. for 5 months, and saw an increase in revenue within the first month. The reports are accurate, detailed, and available on time.
I am extremely happy that I found Provider name locked. .
- David G.