Find Top-Rated Oklahoma City Hardwood Floor Companies
There are 16 top-rated hardwood floor companies in your area and 182 to avoid.
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
Over 4 million people rely on ...
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
AReviews22710 years on Angie's List
AReviews386 years on Angie's List
AReviews349 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Hardwood Floor Companies
$3,399 for 300 Square Feet of Custom Finished Hardwood Floor InstallationMember price $3,399.00 Original price: $3,600.00.
$2,299 for 200 Square Feet of Custom Finished Hardwood Floor InstallationMember price $2,299.00 Original price: $2,400.00.
$1,299 for up to 400 Square Feet of Hardwood Floor Sanding and RefinishingMember price $1,299.00 Original price: $1,400.00.
$108 for 3 Rooms Plus a Hallway or Bathroom Carpet CleaningMember price $108.00 Original price: $120.00.
AReviews94 years on Angie's List
AReviews286 years on Angie's List
AReviews135 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Hardwood Flooring Articles
AReviews129 years on Angie's List
AReviews118 years on Angie's List
AReviews106 years on Angie's List
Hardwood Flooring reviews in Oklahoma City
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Provider name locked. and his hired hand flat out did the best job I could have asked for.......Provider name locked. was there almost the whole time, when he wasnt, his hand he had working for him was and that guy is a hard worker and good at what he does. They said they would be done in a week and they was (even worked on Labor Day weekend to get it done in time) The wood floors look flawless, better than I ever imagined......These guys are the crew you want in your house, perfessional, personable, hard working, detailed orientated, and what they quote is what you pay........I couldn't ask for better service than what they gave me, big thanks to both of them for the excellent job they did Provider name locked.
- Brad A.
1. Timeless willing to do the work. May sound strange, but we had a very difficult time getting quotes or people willing to do work. We were stood up a few times...guess the May 2015 floods damaged a lot of wood floors and it was a small job.
2. Provider name locked. , the actual floor installer, was very friendly and appeared to know what he was doing
3. Trustworthy--never really felt uncomfortable with workers in house
4, Very little dust mess--much less than we feared
5. It was completed. It is August--been trying to resolve since May.
1. Seemed a little pricey--$27 a square foot. Thought is was a case of "you get what you pay for".
2. Lots of visits to house. We were adjusting our work schedule around their work schedule. But we wanted it done.
3. Paid $1300 for the wood. Lots of wood left over. I know there has to be an overestimate for cuts, but there was a lot left over. Wood went back with Timeless.
4. The final check. Mailed to Provider name locked. box on estimate as per Timeless direction. Check didn;t show up. Had to stop payment ($25) and write another check for them to pick up. Original check/envelope did return to us a couple of days later. Properly addressed and stamped. No idea why it didn;t make it to Provider name locked. Box. May be fault of USPS and not Timeless, but another minor challenge.
5. Timeless seemed to be rushed or we were being "squeezed in".
1. The "put back trim" was just that--beware. Slapped it back up. Left gaps between trim and wall. Had to hire trim carpenter to come out and remount. He was surprised professional would leave it like that. So were we.
2. Left several stain spots on tile floor. Scraping it off does not work that well, but Goo-be-Gone and elbow grease worked.
3. Moved dryer to get access to 220 plug for the Provider name locked. -sander. Left dryer pulled away from wall and we had to push back. After a few loads and a laundry room full of lint and sitting at 200 degrees we discovered vent to dryer had become disconnected. Reconnecting that was a real joy.
4. Timeless tried to fix hole in a wall--unsuccessfully. And without our knowledge. My wife discovered it that night. Not sure what they used to repair, but it didn't work. It was also painted over with the wrong color paint. Contacted Timeless and they said they indeed did repair hole. They thought they had caused the hole. They found the paint out in the garage and used that. The paint labeled "kitchen". Timeless did offer to send out a painter to professionally repair hole, but we declined. We were done with Timeless at that point. The irony: They didn't cause the hole. It was already there. A Provider name locked. phone call or text would have saved a whole lot of grief on everyone's part.
5. Swirl in finish. After everything, we thought we at least had a beautiful floor in our office. Then the light from the window revealed a swipe Provider name locked. in finish where either too much coating was put down with a mop or an area was missed with a coat--or something. Light has to hit it just right to see, but when it does it can be seen. And we know it's there.
- Michael M.
3-4 guys came in and worked over about 2 weeks in all. Will did not need to supervise them very closely, as they knew what to do and were very punctual and professional. they were hard workers and did a splendid job. Hand scraping is very labor intensive, but they got on their hands and knees and did a good and symmetrical job.
- Tom A.