Find Top-Rated Oklahoma City Ceiling Fan Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Ceiling Fan Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Ceiling Fan Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,231 reviews for
Oklahoma City Ceiling Fan Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews4289 years on Angie's List
AReviews3159 years on Angie's List
AReviews2169 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Ceiling Fan Installers
$194 for an Outdoor Electrical Box InstalledMember price $194.00 Original price: .
$765 for an Electrical Panel Replacement and Surge ProtectionMember price $765.00 Original price: .
$684 for an Electrician for a DayMember price $684.00 Original price: .
$170 for 2 Hours of Electrical LaborMember price $170.00 Original price: $189.00.
AReviews1766 years on Angie's List
AReviews1684 years on Angie's List
AReviews979 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Ceiling Fan Installation Articles
AReviews676 years on Angie's List
AReviews598 years on Angie's List
AReviews429 years on Angie's List
Ceiling Fan Installation reviews in Oklahoma City
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Provider name locked. and Provider name locked. came out to our house, arrived on time and took notes about everything I wanted. They explained which equipment was needed to make it turn out the way I needed and they went to work. After they finished, they tested everything, explained it to me, cleaned up and left. It was just what I wanted. Perfect! They worked very hard and were always professional.- Jim R.
It went well and we were please with his work and work ethic-so many of the workman today don't really care just to get done and Provider name locked. cared about the work he did and we think did as if he were doing his own home. We experienced bad weather and because all of the work was done outside-it took a little longer to complete. He is very neat and cleaned up each day as he was finished. With his bill he provided all the receipts from the purchases he had made.
- Danny & Michele B.
The electrician arrived on time and completed the repair in a reasonable time. He was very good in answering all my questions. And he checked to make sure the repairs worked appropriately.
- Karen N.