Find Top-Rated Norfolk Internet Service Providers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Internet Service Providers to Avoid
Top Rated Internet Service Providers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,847 reviews for
Norfolk Internet Service Providers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews604 years on Angie's List
AReviews19719 years on Angie's List
AReviews2763 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Internet Service Providers
$515 for 6 Hours of Electrical LaborMember price $515.00 Original price: .
$770 for an Electrician for a Day (9 labor hours)Member price $770.00 Original price: .
$399 for Four New Recessed Lights with a Dimmer Switch InstalledMember price $399.00 Original price: .
$189 for 2 Hours of Electrical LaborMember price $189.00 Original price: $189.00.
AReviews95 years on Angie's List
AReviews13 years on Angie's List
BReviews323 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Internet Provider Articles
BReviews12 months on Angie's List
CReviews1972 years on Angie's List
CReviews73 years on Angie's List
Internet Provider reviews in Norfolk
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Horrible. EVERYTHING went wrong. Terrible Customer Seervice. Transfered from one person to the next. I have spent over 12 Hours of my life on the phone with this company in the past 3 months trying to get my account straight - In the End I have Paid $709.00 for 3 months worth of Service and been told - "it's pending" by every idiot I spoke with.. BEWARE. DO NOT LET DIRECT TV come out BEFORE you get your LANDLINE & HOME INTERNET hooked up FIRST! THEY CANNOT get it straight. I have spoke with so many different people - and Provider name locked. says - "it's Direct TV's Fault" ... Direct Tv Says .." It's Verizons Fault" ... I don't care WHOES fault it is ... i just Know I'm getting scammed... Ripped Off ... and I'm TIRED of it.- Bonnie J.