Find Top-Rated Norfolk Hardware Stores
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Hardware Stores to Avoid
Top Rated Hardware Stores
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 521 reviews for
Norfolk Hardware Stores from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews5110 years on Angie's List
AReviews2210 years on Angie's List
AReviews15 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Hardware Stores
$1,999 for Professionally Hand Built Wooden Privacy FenceMember price $1,999.00 Original price: .
$515 for 6 Hours of Electrical LaborMember price $515.00 Original price: .
$770 for an Electrician for a Day (9 labor hours)Member price $770.00 Original price: .
$129 Plumbing Service Call with 1 Hour of LaborMember price $129.00 Original price: $129.00.
BReviews3910 years on Angie's List
BReviews35 years on Angie's List
DReviews15 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Hardware Store Articles
DReviews12 years on Angie's List
FReviews11 year on Angie's List
Hardware Store reviews in Norfolk
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
These guys were something else. It took forever to come out after I called them and I was not happy about that at all. I paid them for a two year contract and I didn't feel that they had lived up to it. As of right now, I will pay someone else to do my work instead of relying on a contract that's worthless.- ANDY W.
The installation went smooth as silk. It only took a day and a half, and it was done perfectly. The problem was getting the flooring we wanted from Provider name locked. . They ordered and re-ordered several different times. There was very little communication between us and them. We had to hound them to get our flooring. If it only took a day and a half to put it in, why did it take four months to get the flooring in the first place.- KOREN W.
They did a good job for me when they finally came out. It took them over a week to come out to do the repair and that was a week I couldn't use my oven. I had to pay for the part they replaced and I felt the warranty should have covered it, but I guess not with Provider name locked. .- RUTH C.