Find Top-Rated Norfolk Gas Fireplace Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Gas Fireplace Services to Avoid
Top Rated Gas Fireplace Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,017 reviews for
Norfolk Gas Fireplace Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews4734 years on Angie's List
AReviews41810 years on Angie's List
AReviews4063 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Gas Fireplace Services
$109.50 for Heat Pump Tune-UpMember price $109.50 Original price: .
$49 Diagnostic Service CallMember price $49.00 Original price: .
$100 for $500 Off Any Replacement System!Member price $100.00 Original price: .
$49 Heating or Cooling Diagnostic Service CallMember price $49.00 Original price: $49.00.
AReviews14210 years on Angie's List
AReviews12510 years on Angie's List
AReviews5710 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Gas Log Service Articles
AReviews545 years on Angie's List
AReviews78 years on Angie's List
BReviews15510 years on Angie's List
Gas Log Service reviews in Norfolk
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
As soon as I signed up for the Big Deal, Provider name locked. contacted me to set a date. He and his helper arrived timely, brought in the equipment and got the job done. The fireplace was VERY sooty (we did not get a cleaning last year because we were going to replace it, then did not). They did a WONDERFUL job - very fast and efficient. Also, they were VERY NEAT - not a speck of soot was seen after they were done! (I have beige tile and Provider name locked. carpet in front of the fireplace so that is always a worry). They did an excellent job, and Provider name locked. is exceptionally pleasant to work with. He let me know before he started to vacuum since it was noisy. I was very pleased with the job and would not hesitate to recommend Provider name locked. and Provider name locked. !! Thanks Angie too for another great (and timely!) deal to introduce your members to a great service provider!
- Deborah P.