Find Top-Rated Memphis Leaf Removal Services
There are 10 top-rated leaf removal services in your area and 115 to avoid.
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
Over 4 million people rely on ...
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
AReviews1765 years on Angie's List
AReviews363 years on Angie's List
AReviews611 months on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Leaf Removal Services
$459 for 8 Hours of Lawn or Landscape WorkMember price $459.00 Original price: $459.00.
$349 for a Year of Lawn Fertilization and Weed Control TreatmentsMember price $349.00 Original price: $349.00.
$250 for Leaf RemovalMember price $250.00 Original price: $260.00.
$215 for 4 Hours of Lawn or Landscape WorkMember price $215.00 Original price: $260.00. Only 1 day left!
AReviews45 years on Angie's List
AReviews34 years on Angie's List
AReviews22 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Leaf Removal Articles
AReviews13 years on Angie's List
BReviews1805 years on Angie's List
BReviews916 years on Angie's List
Leaf Removal reviews in Memphis
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
I started using Provider name locked. this spring and they have done a wonderful job. Provider name locked. the owner is very tentative and customer orientated. He makes himself very available. My previous landscaper let the weeds in the flower beds get out of control and Provider name locked. 's guys came in and kept my yard looking really good all year long. It has provided me piece of mind knowing that I never have to worry about my yard being and I know it will always be in great shape.
- Joseph R.
Provider name locked. responded immediately. He returned my call promptly and was able to squeeze in the leaf removal today. Provider name locked. went above and beyond satisfaction service. The yard looks great. Thank you Provider name locked. for your efforts and hardwork.
I did not rate professionalism because I did not meet Provider name locked. . I was not at home at the time. However, his work speaks for itself.
- Vickie W.
- They were supposed to come and didn't come as scheduled. When I called to see what happened, they said it was the weather. I never received a call to know that things had changed and they wouldn't be coming.
- The people that did the work were never in communication with us. There was a middle man person, Provider name locked. that received all calls and would have to call and seek approval from someone else.
- They quoted us for a price, and wanted to charge us more, but never called us about the change. She then said pay what you want because she was fed up with the conversation.
- Most communication was through text message which caused many miscommunications; when I said I would submit proof of what they said, the tune changed.
- Overall I would not suggest them, and the only reason why I did was because they were reasonable in price and had great reviews on Angie's list. The process left me frustrated and dissatisfied.
- Brittany B.