Find Top-Rated Madison Solar Panel Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Solar Panel Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Solar Panel Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,614 reviews for
Madison Solar Panel Companies from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews1459 years on Angie's List
AReviews389 years on Angie's List
AReviews59 years on Angie's ListCompany names available to Angie's List MembersThis company offers services like solar panel installation
Shop Offers from Local Solar Panel Companies
$359 for an Air Quality CheckMember price $359.00 Original price: .
$175 for an Electro-Pollution Exposure CheckMember price $175.00 Original price: .
$7,500 for a New Roof with 3-D Architectural ShinglesMember price $7,500.00 Original price: .
500 Square Feet of James Hardie® siding with ColorPlus® TechnologyMember price $4,250.00 Original price: $4,250.00.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Solar Panel Installation Articles
Solar Panel Installation reviews in Madison
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Provider name locked. did an outstanding job installing our roof-mounted solar system. It was done quickly and efficiently, looks good and has functioned as advertised since it was performed. Well done guys!- Bill S.
I can't say enough how honest and thorough Provider name locked. was. He's an excellent rep for the company, very knowledgeable and courteous, and honest. I also liked the products Provider name locked. offers.
We discussed that quality and durability were important factors to us. Good warranties!If I had the right conditions, I'd probably be doing business with Provider name locked. and Provider name locked. right now.- Kathleen W.
The process went fairly well. The full cycle from my commit (deposit) to completion of job was about 4 weeks. The panels/inverter were installed in about 3 days. There was a 10 day wait for the AC hookup which took about 1 1/2 days. The company helped with all paperwork. Response was quick and thorough.- Alarik R.