Find Top-Rated Madison HVAC Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
HVAC Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated HVAC Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,121 reviews for
Madison HVAC Contractors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews8294 years on Angie's List
AReviews3985 years on Angie's List
AReviews1719 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local HVAC Contractors
$375 for a Whole-House Humidifier InstalledMember price $375.00 Original price: .
$84.99 for a Furnace or Air-Conditioner Tune-UpMember price $84.99 Original price: .
$89 for 16-Point Air-Conditioner Tune-Up and InspectionMember price $89.00 Original price: .
$195 HVAC Annual Service AgreementMember price $195.00 Original price: $195.00.
AReviews1565 years on Angie's List
AReviews1349 years on Angie's List
AReviews1346 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Hvac Articles
AReviews387 years on Angie's List
AReviews177 years on Angie's List
AReviews76 years on Angie's List
Hvac reviews in Madison
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
The furnace maintenance went far beyond what I expected. The provider explained the details of my furnace and which parts had been replaced. He identified and corrected some incorrect settings that had never been checked in the 10 years since the furnace was installed. He identified the source of a whistling sound and was able to fix it. Excellent work all around.
- Anthony G.
They were suppose to clean the AC unit. I think they just hosed it
down...didn't take it apart and clean it. I could have done a better
job. Unfortunately I was not home when they did it. Also a pain to get
it scheduled. Provider name locked. was nothing worng wit hte AC function so that was not relevant. But I did want it cleaned.
- Mary S.
The service technician seemed very thorough, checking electrical, gas pressure, condensate drain, etc. Everything checked out good. No complaints.
- Bruce A.