Find Top-Rated Louisville Chiropractors
There are 35 top-rated chiropractors in your area and 92 to avoid.
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
Over 4 million people rely on ...
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
AReviews95 years on Angie's List
AReviews248 years on Angie's List
AReviews206 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Chiropractors
AReviews195 years on Angie's List
AReviews174 years on Angie's List
AReviews148 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Chiropractor Articles
AReviews107 years on Angie's List
AReviews98 years on Angie's List
AReviews87 years on Angie's List
Chiropractor reviews in Louisville
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
During my first appointment with Dr Provider name locked. , he took time to get to know me, my work environment, my current condition, and my spinal history. In my appointments since then I have had adjustments, a massage, and have seen overall improvement in my back and neck pain. I have described my initial appointment in detail below. Anything else that I think you should know is in the "Additional notes" at the bottom.
First Appointment with Dr Provider name locked. :
We discussed how my desk is set-up at work and he recommended changes to reduce the stress on my back and neck while working. We discussed where I'm having pain and how often. He checked my posture and checked for areas of pain or tenderness along my spine and shoulder blades. We discussed my medical history in relation to my spine (i.e. Have I had chiropractic care in the past? What previous injuries or physical impacts may have affected my spine? Car accident, walking around on crutches, backpacking trips with a 50 lb backpack, etc.) Then, with my permission, he took x-rays of my spine to get a better view of my current condition. While waiting for the x-rays to develop, I was brought a cool-compress to put on the areas that were sore or aching.
Dr Provider name locked. viewed the x-rays with me and discussed the areas of misalignment. We discussed the amount of work that would need to be done and how soon I might see/feel results. He also spent a good deal of time discussing the methods I could use at home to speed the healing process up and prevent further injury. Then, with my permission, he did a manual adjustment on my back. He was professional and caring. I felt confident in his skills and about my safety throughout the entire process. After the adjustment, I was offered "stim" therapy (aka EMS, TINS, or electo-pulse therapy). I don't like this type of therapy so I declined. There was no pressure to try it or guilt trip given. I scheduled my next appointment and left.
- don't be fooled by the exterior of the office. From the parking lot, it doesn't look like much. But the service here is top quality.
- During my appointments since then, I have been greatly impressed by Dr Provider name locked. 's caring nature. He understands that chiropractic care can be expensive because many insurance companies cover very little or no cost of this type of treatment. Because he truly wants to see people get better, he focuses a great deal on what you can do at home to help yourself get better more quickly and need less adjustments, less often. He told me during my second visit, "I understand that everyone wants to see me less, and I don't take that personally."
- The office set-up is very open. All the doors remain open. The adjustment tables aren't in secluded exam rooms, they're out in an open area divided by half-walls. The ambience of the office is welcoming and friendly.
- In place of the stim therapy, they've been offering to let me rest with cold compresses on my neck and back after my adjustments at no additional charge. I feel like I'm being spoiled because it feels so much better than it sounds.
- The receptionist that manages the insurance, billing, and scheduling is fantastic. She knew me by name after only two visits and has always made my visits more enjoyable.
- This office works in partnership with two licensed massage therapists. I've had one massage so far and will have my second today. The massage is different from any other type of massage I've had before. The focus is less on relaxation and more on removing the toxin build-up from your muscles that can make them tight, achy, and chronically sore. I noticed a huge difference in my neck and shoulders the day after and can't wait to go back.
Overall, I would highly recommend Dr Provider name locked. and his staff to anyone with neck or back pain.
- Kimiko C.
I absolutely LOVED the atmosphere in the office. All of the people working there are upbeat, positive, and caring.
Dr. O'Provider name locked. is amazing! He is friendly, easy going, a positive influence and I have enjoyed my visits and care received there.
I would DEFINITELY recommended Dr. O'Provider name locked. 100%. I can't believe that I suffered so long before finding him.
- Martha G.
I see Dr. Provider name locked. monthly, have been a patient for almost 2 years. Wonderful visit as always! Dr. Provider name locked. always talks with me and answers any questions I might have. Excellent office staff as well!- Linn A R.