Find Top-Rated Louisville Air Duct Cleaners
There are 18 top-rated air duct cleaners in your area and 88 to avoid.
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
Over 4 million people rely on ...
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
AReviews5007 years on Angie's List
AReviews3169 years on Angie's List
AReviews29010 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Air Duct Cleaners
$359 Air Duct Cleaning with Unlimited VentsMember price $359.00 Original price: $399.00.
$379 Air Duct Cleaning and SanitizingMember price $379.00 Original price: $419.00.
$355.5 Air Duct Cleaning - Up to 3,000 Square FeetMember price $355.50 Original price: $395.00.
$649 Air Duct Cleaning with Unlimited VentsMember price $649.00 Original price: $725.00.
AReviews27310 years on Angie's List
AReviews24410 years on Angie's List
AReviews16010 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Air Duct Cleaning Articles
AReviews12510 years on Angie's List
AReviews1135 years on Angie's List
AReviews1125 years on Angie's List
Air Duct Cleaning reviews in Louisville
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
I feel disappointed by several things.
1. Level of care for house and clean up from their work. I asked specifically about whether I should cover/drape/move things and was told no. The first day I came home after they had been working and every possible surface was covered in dry wall/plaster dust. They had not covered anything before starting to cut into walls. Art work, linens, carpet...even my toothbrush was full of plaster dust. They also used my personal vacuum cleaner to try to clean up, which resulted in a clogged filter. Every time they have been here since, I have needed to clean up after them (handprints on walls and ceilings, plaster dust...).
2. Breakage. I have unfortunately found a couple of times when picture frames must have been knocked off walls during their work and were cracked. One was stuffed behind a door. They did not say anything to me. I live alone so there is really no one else to blame!
3. Miscommunication. The new system went in the attic, through a makeshift access door. They had said they would frame out the access door but never have. It has to be unscrewed every time. I later asked what I needed to do as far as filter changing, and they had installed a system where the filter is supposed to be changed every 1 month. They hadn't thought to discuss this with me (there are other choices).
4. It didn't work! The system was installed in the fall of 2014. Initially the cooling mechanism seemed to help (though might have been just the fan). In the winter, it did not seem to help much to heat the upstairs. By Spring of 2015, it was not working at all. Like something went horribly wrong with the wiring or something (according to the first workman, it was not cycling at all). I have had workmen out multiple times now. I now stay home from work whenever they are working since it has gone so poorly in the past, so I am missing work. It is supposedly fixed now. Overall, my electric bills were higher over the winter this year than the previous--so I am not sure I am really saving any despite all the changes and insulation.
The main person I have been working with seems overall nice and trying to be helpful. I believe he knows about all the things that have happened, though he generally sends out other people and has not been here himself. However, it has been a very frustrating experience overall. I have not been offered any compensation for all the stuff that has happened. I am calling the office Monday to discuss and might hopefully be able to have a more positive ending to this story. I am a single woman, so trying to deal with workmen is never a favorite thing, but I feel that so many negative things have happened that I need to stand up for myself since they are not offering anything.
- Bethany H.
I really appreciate how they always send the same tech to our house (has been here 3x since I owned the house, and the previous owners also had the same tech come a couple of times).
The tech who came out to repair our broken furnace took his time to figure out exactly what was causing the problem, and even went the extra mile to make some other small fixes to the wiring for the thermostat and control board. Aside from mentioning that they have a service plan, there are no big attempts to try and sell extras. And I also like that the tech spends a lot of time explaining how things work - I feel like I got a crash course in HVAC repair (but will definitely always be calling these pros to come do maintenance!)
I cant recommend this company enough.
(Side note: Roto-rooter is also under the same agency and I've had great experience with them, too).
- Angela G.
Sales representative and installers were professional, polite, courteous, and knowledgeable. Installers arrived on-time and cleaned up after them selves. I couldn't be happier with my new system. I would highly recommend Prudential HVAC to friends and family.- Jennifer S.