Find Top-Rated Las Vegas Vacuum Cleaners
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Vacuum Cleaners to Avoid
Top Rated Vacuum Cleaners
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 910 reviews for
Las Vegas Vacuum Cleaners from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews81 year on Angie's List
AReviews77 years on Angie's List
AReviews39 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Vacuum Cleaners
$125 for Upholstery CleaningMember price $125.00 Original price: .
$189 for Deep Housecleaning (Up to 2,000 square feet)Member price $189.00 Original price: .
$245 for a Comprehensive Housecleaning (Up to 3,000 Square Feet)Member price $245.00 Original price: .
$239 for Custom Housecleaning for a DayMember price $239.00 Original price: $239.00.
AReviews25 years on Angie's List
AReviews22 years on Angie's List
BReviews4310 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Vacuum Cleaner Articles
DReviews35 years on Angie's List
DReviews15 years on Angie's List
FReviews1386 years on Angie's List
Vacuum Cleaner reviews in Las Vegas
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
I want to give Provider name locked. and this vacuum sales & repair company the very HIGHEST of recommendations! He has now serviced vacuums for me & my family & the work was exemplary and the cost fair. He is very busy so it might take a week but it is worth the wait!
- jane S.
The vacuum needed more work than I thought but the total repair bill was still cheaper than a new vacuum. But I feel like a got a new vacuum! I actually did a "double take" when Provider name locked. handed me my vacuum. It was not only repaired, but cleaned and looking like new. Provider name locked. removed the scuff Provider name locked. and dirt to restore my six year old vacuum to its original condition. I was amazed at the pride he took in his work. It was refreshing to see a company go above and beyond my service expectations. On top of it, Provider name locked. was running a $10 coupon special which he gave to me without my asking. This place is the bomb!
- MARSHA C.
Provider name locked. is a very good teacher. I asked a number of questions after his presentation, and he answered them all. I felt he did not want me to leave the store until I was satisfied and knew how to use my new vacuum to greatest advantage. He was polite, had an easy sell, no pressure, and seemed to have expert knowledge of his products and a solid background in the business.- ADRIENNE R.