Find Top-Rated Indianapolis Glass Block Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Glass Block Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Glass Block Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 6,136 reviews for
Indianapolis Glass Block Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews245 years on Angie's List
AReviews21813 years on Angie's List
AReviews21610 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Glass Block Installers
$529 for 2 Handymen for the DayMember price $529.00 Original price: $589.00.
$425 for Folding Attic Stairs ReplacementMember price $425.00 Original price: $425.00.
$400 Handyman for the Day (8 Hours)Member price $400.00 Original price: $400.00.
$299 to Install 2 Ceiling Fans or Light FixturesMember price $299.00 Original price: $330.00.
AReviews1164 years on Angie's List
BReviews1716 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Glass Block Installation Articles
Glass Block Installation reviews in Indianapolis
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Provider name locked. 's crew arrived on time and worked efficiently to complete the work at my rental property. They cleaned-up after themselves and did a great job!
- RICH A.
We had a great experience with this company. Received a quick estimate and owner came out to talk with me and give advice. Candidly told me what else could be done to eliminate water coming in and then gave quick, reasonable estimate for additional work (at my request.) Owner came out to personally oversee work and the quality of the work was great! Overall wonderful experience.
- JENNIFER C.
The company was very prompt, polite and did a great job. I had wanted to get the basement windows replaced for a long time and the recent heavy rains pushed it up the to-do list. The two-man crew removed the old windows, cleared the window wells and deepened both, rebuilding one, which was exceptionally deep and the cause of some water coming into the basement. One of the glass block windows has a vent for the dryer. I'm thrilled.
- JO ELLEN MEYERS S.