Find Top-Rated Grand Rapids Small Appliance Repair Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Small Appliance Repair Services to Avoid
Top Rated Small Appliance Repair Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 707 reviews for
Grand Rapids Small Appliance Repair Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews4977 years on Angie's List
AReviews58 years on Angie's List
AReviews13 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Small Appliance Repair Services
$79.95 for Service Call and Diagnosis of One RefrigeratorMember price $79.95 Original price: .
$79.95 for Service Call and Diagnosis of One Range OvenMember price $79.95 Original price: .
$100 Ceiling Fan InstallationMember price $100.00 Original price: .
$280 for Four Hours of Handyman ServiceMember price $280.00 Original price: $280.00.
BReviews1259 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Small Appliance Repair Articles
Small Appliance Repair reviews in Grand Rapids
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Had an issue with our ice maker and Provider name locked. not only figured it out but did not charge me nearly as much as he probably could have. He had to order many parts and try many different things before he was able to determine the issue, but he only charged me for the part he needed and the time it took to install it. Also while he was out I asked about a problem we had with our washer and he fixed that quickly and only charged me for parts.- Jaime W.
While it was not an unusual thing for him, I was sure I needed a new refrigerator. There was a ton of ice and it was leaking water from condensation. Provider name locked. was a pleasant professional and they managed to get him here today when I was told it may not be until Wednesday which might have meant a lot of lost food. I am delighted!!!!
- Barbara K.
It went well. The appointment was scheduled to occur within 24 hours of when I placed the call. They worked around our schedule and arrived promptly. Appreciated their honesty instead of just going ahead with what would have been really expensive repairs.
- Melody E.