Find Top-Rated Grand Rapids HVAC Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
HVAC Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated HVAC Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,052 reviews for
Grand Rapids HVAC Contractors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews7655 years on Angie's List
AReviews2309 years on Angie's List
AReviews16910 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local HVAC Contractors
$75 for a 20-Point Air-Conditioning Tune-UpMember price $75.00 Original price: .
$75 for a Furnace Tune-Up and BoilersMember price $75.00 Original price: .
$71 for a Furnace or Air-Conditioner Tune-UpMember price $71.00 Original price: .
$2399 for a 3-Ton High-Efficiency Air ConditionerMember price $2,399.00 Original price: $2,650.00.
AReviews13810 years on Angie's List
AReviews10510 years on Angie's List
AReviews964 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Hvac Articles
AReviews5210 years on Angie's List
AReviews2110 years on Angie's List
AReviews146 years on Angie's List
Hvac reviews in Grand Rapids
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
They were able to service my furnace the same day I contacted them. Provider name locked. was on time and professional. I learned a lot about my furnace as he didn't mind walking me through what he was doing. Provider name locked. didn't start on the clock until he was in my basement, though he had to wait for me to get home. He was incredibly knowledgable and I have full confidence that he did quality work. If something else goes wrong, or I need a new furnace in the future I know who I am calling!
- Ryan T.
The tech was knowledgeable and professional. I had recently purchased the home and he was able to give me some information on the furnace. He informed me of things to watch for in a mid-life furnace and estimated upcoming repair costs if it there were a problem.
- Justin G.
Several years ago we had a toilet installed by another contractor. When it began leaking into the basement last month, I called that contractor twice--one time, he said he'd be out the next day (no show), and the next he never returned my call. Provider name locked. came out within two days after I called. The plumber immediately spotted the problem, explained why the first installation probably had some issues, and fixed the problem in short order. Provider name locked. was professional, prompt, and even offered another very small adjustment ($16) so our toilet would flush better. I will be using Provider name locked. going forward for all my plumbing needs.
- Laurie L.