Find Top-Rated Grand Rapids Gutter Repair Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Gutter Repair Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Gutter Repair Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,127 reviews for
Grand Rapids Gutter Repair Contractors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews5587 years on Angie's List
AReviews1759 years on Angie's List
AReviews1619 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Gutter Repair Contractors
500 Square Feet of James Hardie® siding with ColorPlus® TechnologyMember price $3,750.00 Original price: .
$405 for 1 Polaris Energy Star Window InstalledMember price $405.00 Original price: .
$600 for 1 Premium Foam Sash/Argon Gas Filled Glass Energy Star Window InstalledMember price $600.00 Original price: .
$225 for $250 Credit Toward Windows or DoorsMember price $225.00 Original price: $250.00.
AReviews1116 years on Angie's List
AReviews835 years on Angie's List
AReviews767 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Gutter Installation Articles
AReviews7510 years on Angie's List
AReviews323 years on Angie's List
AReviews164 years on Angie's List
Gutter Installation reviews in Grand Rapids
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
I liked the fact that they offer a "good, better, best" option for both gutter material and clips which can help you find an option to fit your budget. They are informative but not pushy. I didn't have all my gutter replaced, just the ones that were sagging/falling. Provider name locked. noticed that my original downspouts were in the wrong place (near the foundation) and moved them to a better location by the garage - this gives the front of the house a cleaner look too. The repair was done sooner than they promised and the results look great! Who knew gutters could be so beautiful? I think both Provider name locked. and Provider name locked. are knowledgeable and have a good crew. I would use them again and have recommended them to friends.- Martha P.
Excellent experience. They did the work on time, on budget and the final project looks fantastic. Very pleasant to deal with on the phone too. Price seemed very reasonable.- Stephen W.
I had a great experience with them. They went above and beyond. I've dealt with roofing companies who rip off the old rock and stick on another one, but these guys really spent a lot of time on it. They outlined a plan and gave me a good estimate. They actually cut down the door that goes up a flat roof, which was a great idea, considering the leaking issue. They kept to their original estimate.- Grant C.