Failure to take care of your asphalt driveway will cost you more money down the road.
Find Top-Rated Grand Rapids Driveway Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Driveway Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Driveway Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 983 reviews for
Grand Rapids Driveway Contractors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Driveway Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Grand Rapids
The size and slope of a gravel driveway will affect its price.
If you get snowed in, avoid the temptation of hiring the first person who shows up with a plow. Learn how to hire a professional for the job.
Heated driveway systems are relatively maintenance free.
Generally about $1-3/SF (note - measured by SF, not SY) - $1 range is for a 1 to 1/2-2 inch overlay, $2.50-3.00 range normal for two 2" layers for a new driveway or a rebuild (remove and replace) you really want to last.
Most people pay around $2/SF for a 2-3" thickness.
If the state requires a contractor's license, then he needs to have a license in each state he intends to work in - plus state/local business licenses as applicable.
This does not mean there are not a lot of contractors who cross state lines without proper licensing - the penalties in may cases are not real severe and are just a fine, not criminal, so many take the chance.
As you say - argh - many contractors are not really businessmen and have zero legal education, so many people get burned.
Concrete Driveway Installation reviews in Grand Rapids
They called me about a week and half later and asked if they could come the next day. The crew arrived before 8am and stayed until afer 5pm. They finished my neighbor's portion and about 3/4 of my job. They came back the next morning and finished up my job.
The crew was very pleasant. and patient. This is a professional organization. I would highly recommend using Contractors.
Driveway Contractors in Grand Rapids
Shop Local Concrete Driveway Installation Services in Grand Rapids
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Grand Rapids.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center