Find Top-Rated Grand Rapids Cabinet Refinishers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Cabinet Refinishers to Avoid
Top Rated Cabinet Refinishers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 543 reviews for
Grand Rapids Cabinet Refinishers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews516 years on Angie's List
AReviews126 years on Angie's List
AReviews459 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Cabinet Refinishers
$5,000 Interior Painting Package -- Premium Paint IncludedMember price $5,000.00 Original price: .
$999 for Three Rooms of Interior PaintingMember price $999.00 Original price: .
$299 for a Painter for a Half-DayMember price $299.00 Original price: .
$499 for a Painter for a DayMember price $499.00 Original price: $555.00.
DReviews199 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Cabinet Refacing Articles
Cabinet Refacing reviews in Grand Rapids
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
We like how quickly they work. They start as soon as they get in your home. I love how my cabinets look. They also installed a counter top that was affordable, and they cleaned as they did their work.- GERALD W.
This company was very professional and that their prices was good. The quality of their work was outstanding. I would certainly this company to my family and friends.- WALTER M.
What was appealing about Provider name locked. is that they were "one stop shopping." They basically acted as the contractor on all that needed to be done. My one complaint is that lots of little things that I thought would be part of the job ended up not being included and I had to pay extra for them - one thing were the drawer runners. I am an attorney and usually half way decent about negotiating contracts, but I was surprised at what was left out. So make sure you know EVERYTHING that you are getting for the price and what you aren't getting for the price.
- Victoria V.