Find Top-Rated Denver Animal Removal Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Animal Removal Services to Avoid
Top Rated Animal Removal Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 273 reviews for
Denver Animal Removal Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews301 year on Angie's List
AReviews103 years on Angie's List
AReviews44 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Animal Removal Services
$109 for $200 of Tree Service & Care (jobs > $400)!Member price $109.00 Original price: .
Roof Tune-Up Plus $100 Repair Credit!Member price $99.00 Original price: .
$300 Off a New GAF Roofing System with GAF’s Exclusive Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty!Member price $200.00 Original price: .
$75 for Siding Consultation with $500 Siding CreditMember price $75.00 Original price: $125.00.
AReviews36 years on Angie's List
BReviews1511 years on Angie's List
CReviews34 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Animal Removal Articles
Animal Removal reviews in Denver
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Very professional and explained everything he found and didn't find (no more mice!). The only concern with the service was that I paid him to seal two small exterior spots on my home. He indicated he would be back in the "next couple of days" to get that done. 10 days later I had to call in and they pulled my paperwork and confirmed that it was overlooked and not scheduled. After I called they were responsive and had someone out within 48 hours to take care of it.
- Elizabeth B.
This is a man who loves his job and is good at it. Showed up when he said he would, was responsive to notes and phone calls and continued to return many times to complete job in its entirety.- Patty V.
Provider name locked. was absolutely great to work with and was committed to helping with my raccoon problem.He set traps in locations that were access to the roof and caught 1 raccoon and a couple of squirrels!The weather temp dropped enough to keep animals out and once I was confident that there was no activity I had a contractor close the opening the raccoons made on the eave. I was very pleased that Provider name locked. was willing to keep and attend to his traps as long as it took to help me feel safe. Thanks Provider name locked. !- Patricia G.