Find Top-Rated Dallas Tv Companies
There are 8 top-rated tv companies in your area and 138 to avoid.
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
Over 4 million people rely on ...
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
AReviews3286 years on Angie's List
AReviews633 years on Angie's List
AReviews515 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Tv Companies
$119 for a Large Appliance RepairMember price $119.00 Original price: $132.00.
$149 for Audio and Video ConsultationMember price $149.00 Original price: $165.00.
$115 for 2 Hours of Audio-Video Installation or Troubleshooting ServiceMember price $115.00 Original price: $125.00.
$69 for a Large Appliance RepairMember price $69.00 Original price: $140.00.
AReviews514 years on Angie's List
AReviews2211 months on Angie's List
AReviews758 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Tv Shop Articles
AReviews54 years on Angie's List
AReviews12 years on Angie's List
Tv Shop reviews in Dallas
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
- Arrived on time for estimate and work to be done
- Spent a lot of time scoping out the work and explaining capabilities of our current system and future system (as well as work we weren't going to do right away, but later)
- Quickly received initial quote and revised quotes
- Removed shoes when working on a carpeted area
- Came back out when we had questions about the remote
- Installation is clean and wires Provider name locked. nicely
- All equipment working properly
- Good prices on new TV and Sonos system
- Some damage to molding on door way (d/t the media cabinet not fitting through the doorway) and they had to remove a shelf, although they did try to fix the doorway molding we will need to pay a painter come and fix the molding and the walls where the shelf was removed.
- All removed equipment and wires were in a messy pile with small pieces of wire that needed to be cleaned up and the shelf removed not hauled away (will need to find a dumpster to dispose).
Overall, wonderful experience and will use again when we fully automate our home and for future upgrades.
- Carlos A.