Access to trusted reviews, the best Movers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Dallas Moving Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Dallas Movers Reviews
Crew showed up on-time but was not in as nice a trailer and equipment as the first time. No worries though as they did a good job loading up everything quickly and carefully. Unloading took slightly longer than what I expected but overall was a quality move and without issue.
I would use them a third time and recommend them for moves in Dallas.
1) They were late and the crew that we requested and was promised couldn't move us because they were working on someone else's move.
2) The crew that they sent, one of the members didn't seem to understand English and was placing boxes in the wrong room. And it was like pulling teeth to try to get my furniture placed in the correct spots and I don't know if this was because of the language
3) The second crew that they sent tracked in mud that I had to clean up late that night after they left.
4) The second crew were pushing each other around like children and goofing off like it their day was over when they were still in my house.
5) A leg on an antique piece of furniture was broken and they left it on the damp front lawn all night, upside down. Two days ago, I noticed that the finish on the top of the piece is damaged as well, but as I didn't report it at the time... it all seems ruined.
They claimed that the crews were reprimanded... which I don't really care about because it doesn't make my experience with them any better.
They claimed that someone tried to reach me the next day to move the boxes to the correct rooms and clean up, but I couldn't find a record of that call. I'm not saying he didn't, but... plus I had already cleaned it up the night before.
I was told that I could have a discount towards my next move, but as I am still unpacking boxes, the thought of another move gives me the
And I am waiting to receive a call from their furniture repair company, but no matter what my family's heirloom was damaged and then possibly further damaged and it shall never be the same.
Overall I am quite unhappy, I think that as a repeat client, this would have been resolved in a way that would have been more satisfactory. I was waiting to write a review after I heard back from them, and now that I have and the best I got from them is... "Sorry it was bad. We tried to reach you, but couldn't."
Moving is a stressful experience and not to mention NOT CHEAP*, and to have a negative experience on top of it, ack. I'm very disappointed.
(This last move we spent about $1200, however, in a year and 1/2 we have spent nearly $7000+ with this company with 4 moves.)
All items made it to their new home without any damage. The movers kept a good pace in loading and unloading the truck.
We were very pleased, and will use them again.
The estimate was spot on for the number of boxes/ materials/time and cost for packing. 3 people (one was an hour late) packed the entire house
HOWEVER, the estimate was WAY off for the move. Since
On the positive side, everything was packed and moved very well, with no damage at all--including a grand piano and grandfather clock.
So, what am I saying? They did a very good job and I was happy overall with the end result except for the terrible job at the estimate for both time and cost. Were it not for that major flaw I would have given them a higher rating.
All Movers in Dallas, TX