Find Top-Rated Cleveland Home Stagers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Home Stagers to Avoid
Top Rated Home Stagers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 167 reviews for
Cleveland Home Stagers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews102 years on Angie's List
AReviews74 years on Angie's List
AReviews19 months on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Home Stagers
$337 for a Moving Truck and a 3-Person Crew for 3 HoursMember price $337.00 Original price: $375.00.
$412 for a Full Truck Load of Junk Hauling and RemovalMember price $412.00 Original price: $458.00.
$405 for a Comprehensive Home Inspection of a 2-Family Dwelling -- up to 3,000Member price $405.00 Original price: $450.00.
$198 for Two Movers and a Truck for Two HoursMember price $198.00 Original price: $220.00.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Home Staging Articles
Home Staging reviews in Cleveland
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
At this job Provider name locked. cleaned out gutters, removed the screens that were not working properly, repaired leaking portions of the gutters and then also changed out a door lock and shaved down the door to work properly for my tenant. He met with the tenants and they were very pleased with his demeanor and knowledge.
Other jobs that this company have performed went equally well. They have removed pounds of clutter from a listing, taken hazardous waste to the recycling, painted, removed tree limbs that were rubbing on the roof, removed overgrowth that was over 6 feet tall around a listing I had as well as changing out hot water heaters and fixing leaking sinks.
They can do almost any repair that I have needed for my real estate business.- Denise P.
I tried to obtain a free estimate and was given responses ( FIFTEEN
emails) in regards to my project for staging. Eventually I was told I
would have to pay for a consultation because my home may be occupied during the staging process and that required more of the companies time.
This company was recommended by my real estate agent as well as on
Angie's List so I thought I would share my experience so that
- Betsey W.
Excellent eye for paint colors. Extremely personable. Punctual. Good communication and follow up. Will call again for other projects.
- Hillary M.