Find Top-Rated Boston Structural Engineers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Structural Engineers to Avoid
Top Rated Structural Engineers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 664 reviews for
Boston Structural Engineers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile Contracting
AW Puma Construction & Remodeling LLC
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews1625 years on Angie's List
AReviews9013 years on Angie's List
CReviews47 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Structural Engineers
$250 for $500 Credit Toward Basement Renovation ProjectMember price $250.00 Original price: .
$899 for 16 Hours of General Contracting ServicesMember price $899.00 Original price: . Only 3 days left!
$700 for Basement Crack RepairsMember price $675.00 Original price: .
$5,999 for a General Contractor and Carpenter for a WeekMember price $5,999.00 Original price: $5,999.00.
DReviews17 years on Angie's List
DReviews15 years on Angie's ListCompany names available to Angie's List MembersThis company offers services like structural engineering
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Structural Engineering Articles
Structural Engineering reviews in Boston
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Weeks after he stopped by, he sent over a report which wasn't what I needed to submit w/ the building permit. He said it'd cost another $1000 for what was needed and in his report, it also said I needed an entire building structural inspection. At this point, I decided to go with another company because I felt misled, which turned out better than I expected because I got the plot survey and a structural engineer design for the deck for the less cost than Provider name locked. 's initial report :-P- KEN Y.
The engineer arrived on time and did a very thorough evaluation of the structural issues of our home. He was very polite and very smart and provided a report in a timely manner.- LYNNE S.
After eyeballing the walls, floors and windows, and having his associate to take pictures, his report fell well short of what we would have expected for nearly $1K. He had the nerve to charge us an additional $138 for the 138 pictures taken and then included in his report, 25 pics/page. After I protested, he refunded us the $138.
One observation he made regarding support columns in our basement was later found to be incorrect. Gone with his analysis and recommendation, we'd have been out tens of thousands of dollars.
- Gina C.