Find Top-Rated Baltimore Snow Removal Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Snow Removal Services to Avoid
Top Rated Snow Removal Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 7,801 reviews for
Baltimore Snow Removal Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews6049 years on Angie's List
AReviews924 years on Angie's List
AReviews677 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Snow Removal Services
$1,299.00 for a Handyman for a WeekMember price $1,299.00 Original price: $1,299.00.
$360 Handyman for the DayMember price $360.00 Original price: $400.00.
$499 a Whole-House Humidifier InstallationMember price $499.00 Original price: $650.00. Only 3 days left!
$479 for 10 Hours of Lawn or Landscape WorkMember price $479.00 Original price: $479.00.
AReviews3543 years on Angie's List
AReviews32 years on Angie's List
BReviews493 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Snow Removal Articles
BReviews415 years on Angie's List
CReviews1677 years on Angie's List
DReviews509 years on Angie's List
Snow Removal reviews in Baltimore
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
They did what they said they were going to do and did a good job and I paid $400. I think they charge too much, but it was what it was. They came when they said they would come, gave me the estimate and did the work. I also asked for an estimate for a repair on the roof because I think I needed some slight repair on the gutters. I thought that the estimate they gave me was unprofessional because they just jotted it down on paper. The quality of work was fine, but the price was a little too high. I would hire them again for the snow removal.- JENNY K.