Find top-rated Service Providers

Find Top-Rated Baltimore Pharmacies

There are 10 top-rated pharmacies in your area and 51 to avoid.

After 20 years, it's now free to join.

Over 4 million people rely on ...

  • More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
  • Nationwide Coverage
  • Trusted Ratings
Select filters
  • Become a member to sort service providers.
  • Rating (hi-lo)
  • Rating (lo-hi)
  • # of reviews (hi-lo)
  • # of reviews (lo-hi)
  • Time on Angie's List (most-least)
  • Time on Angie's List (least-most)

Shop Offers from Local Pharmacies

Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Pharmacy Articles

Go to the article: 

Wild Nights Can Happen With Ambien

.
Young woman sleeping in bed
Go to the article: 

Independent Pharmacies Remain Relevant

.
Go to the article: 

What Are Antibiotics?

.
Join Angie's List Now To see all 10 highly rated companies in Baltimore

Pharmacy reviews in Baltimore

Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results

  • They are very knowledgeable, very accommodating, very professional and very polite. I think they are one of the nicest pharmacies I've ever dealt with. They are very much on the lookout for medicines that interact with each other. They are aware. If we tell them that one particular generic brand did not work for us, they work very hard at trying to find another generic brand that would be better for us. They Provider name locked. ’t give us a hard time about it. They understand that not all generic brands work the same way. They work really hard at trying to find the medications that are appropriate for us. They have convenient hours for the customers in the drive-in window. They just have a really accommodating staff that's very people oriented.
    - Ginna B.
  • I love the drive through. I can have my prescriptions ready in an hour. They keep all of my records just in case prescription interacts with something else they will alert me. They are just very nice. They just have my best interest in mind, and they have my health in mind, so they won’t let me take something if will interact with something else which I would not know. If I go to one doctor and they give me something and then I go to another doctor and they give me a prescription, then I would not have any idea if it will interact negatively, but they would know and they would let me know. 
    - MICHAEL & CAROLE W.
  • I have used Provider name locked. , both the Provider name locked. Road and 33rd Street locations, for the last year for various prescription refills.  Generally speaking, they are adequate.  My insurance pays the bulk of the costs, I pay the copay, and I usually get my medications in a reasonably timely fashion.
    Occasionally, however, there is a hiccup where a prescription doesn't come in as planned.  About 60% of the time they will call you to tell you this, but the other 40% of the time, I have gone to pick up my medication and it's not complete.  One time this occurred right before the Thanksgiving holiday and the Pharmacist was very apologetic and accommodating - All in all, it worked out OK and I was able to get my medicine from another Giant location.  But sometimes, there's just no reason for it.
    The final straw was when I placed a standard refill request via their phone system and went to pick it up after the designated time.  Upon arriving at the counter I was told my medication wasn't ready and I had no refills on the item.  No one called me to let me know this (and it had been several hours, well past the promised pickup time).  I asked why no one called and although apologetic, I didn't get an answer to how this had happened.  It was about 9PM at this point and so I was forced to go home in discomfort until I could make some phone calls the following morning.
    I was reasonably certain I did have refills left on the prescription, but if not, I wanted them to go ahead and call the doctor to get more authorized.  The next morning when I called, the pharmacist told me I did, in fact, have more refills!  So all of the checking and looking at the system the night before was worthless!
    I ultimately got my medication, but never did get a satisfactory answer on what happened and why the communication around the incident was so poor.  Based on this experience and the general Provider name locked. attitude of these stores, I've ultimately decided to take my business elsewhere.
    - Kelly B.
Join Angie's List to view provider's name.

Pharmacies in Baltimore

Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, JOIN ANGIE'S LIST NOW!