Find Top-Rated Baltimore Storm Shutter Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Storm Shutter Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Storm Shutter Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,159 reviews for
Baltimore Storm Shutter Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews14924 years on Angie's List
AReviews63 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Storm Shutter Installers
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Hurricane Shutter Installation And Repair Articles
Hurricane Shutter Installation And Repair reviews in Baltimore
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Provider name locked. was on time, very attentive to his job and did all he could not to incur extra cost. We would not hesitate to have him and his staff return prior to our next hurricane season. He and his staff had performed maintenance on our shutters in August, 2013 and the crew did a quality job.
- Rosemary B.
My window install was just completed on Friday. I would like to first share a note from my insurance company (post install)
"Congratulations! Your revised homeowners annual policy premium is $3,434.69, which is a decrease of $5,963.43."
Thank You Provider name locked. !
Great team, very professional, VERY CLEAN. The install was quick easy, and unintrusive.
I sometimes feel uncomfortable having contractors all over my house, but this team was genuine and honest. A real pleasure to work with...and the results...AMAZING. I just asked for a quote for my rental property...I will definitely have Assured do the work there as well.
- Richard K.
They were very responsive when I called for a quote, then I sent in a check to start work. They applied for the proper permits, arranged inspections, everything was done well. I feel the shutters were installed properly, no short cuts. We have only been living in this house for a while, so it was very nice that they also helped us figure out the shutters we currently have so that they will fit together properly. My only complaint is that there was not a whole lot of communication from them. I would have appreciated a phone call when they received my check, and other status updates.
- Kathryn G.