Find Top-Rated Baltimore Flooring Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Flooring Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Flooring Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 21,241 reviews for
Baltimore Flooring Contractors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews7866 years on Angie's List
AReviews5569 years on Angie's List
AReviews5517 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Flooring Contractors
$150 for $300 Credit Toward Shaw Flooring + InstallationMember price $150.00 Original price: .
$299 for $500 Credit Toward Shaw Flooring + InstallationMember price $299.00 Original price: .
$50 for a Flooring Design Consultation PLUS $100 Shaw Flooring Product CreditMember price $50.00 Original price: .
$99 for Interior Floor Installation Consultation with CreditMember price $99.00 Original price: $99.00.
AReviews41710 years on Angie's List
AReviews3278 years on Angie's List
AReviews3259 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Flooring Articles
AReviews31211 years on Angie's List
AReviews2954 years on Angie's List
AReviews2668 years on Angie's List
Flooring reviews in Baltimore
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Grant and team were excellent. They arrived on time, completed all of the work within the time estimated and did an exceptional job. The work by far exceeded all of my expectations and I couldn't be happy. I highly recommend them.- Amnesty L.
The experience was very smooth. The owner was the one that came by. He recommended the mid-grade and did not try to up sell us. He was very professional and courteous. The day it was installed, it was completed very quickly. We are very satisfied with the product.- Justin G.
Grant says he's scheduling work out 3-4 weeks at this time. He does not use subcontractors and does all the work himself with an assistant. He has been in the business for years and is very knowledgeable about all aspects of tile and grout. He makes recommendations based on his extensive experience that seem very reasonable to me. He will be able to provide a cost estimate for the work I need done once I select the tile I prefer for the back-splash. He said that if I pick a straight-forward design, it should take one day to complete, but if I pick a design with various colors and shapes it may take longer to layout, cut and install. Bonus for us is that Grant is dog-friendly- we have a disruptive chihuahua and he was completely un-fazed and actually made friends with our feisty pup.
- MARY M.