Dear Angie: How much can I expect to pay to have my wood fireplace converted to gas? Our house is about 30 years old. The bottom of the fireplace looks like it's easily accessed through the basement. The conversion would involve running 30 to 50 feet of gas line. — Thomas M., Cincinnati, Ohio
Find Top-Rated Baltimore Chimney Sweeps
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Chimney Sweeps to Avoid
Top Rated Chimney Sweeps
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 7,165 reviews for
Baltimore Chimney Sweeps from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Chimney Sweeps and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Baltimore
By avoiding the busy fall season you can schedule chimney cleaning at your convenience … and maybe save some cash.
Thirty seconds is the length of most television commercials. It’s also the length of time it takes for a fire to get out of control in your home.
No, that's not Santa coming down the chimney - it's a wild animal!
Chimney Sweeping reviews in Baltimore
An appointment was set up in the beginning of May 2015 to inspect/sweep my daughter's newly bought home. Date set for the appointment was June 5, 2015. On June 4, 2015, I received a call indicating that they were unable to come to the house as scheduled; an appointment was made for the following week (June 12, 2015). My daughter received an email on the morning of June 12 stating they were unable to come to the house on that day. They would be able to come the following day(13th) or the following Tuesday - Thurs. The company was emailed back and told to come the following day(13th).
On the morning of June 13th, I went to my daughter:s house to let the company in to perform their job. (I live a few houses down the block from her.) While I was there waiting for the company, A message was left on my telephone machine from
Highly disappointed with the company. I know dependable staff are hard to come by but geez 3 different appointment times....get it together. If they're overbooked ...start catching up before you book new clients.
As far as their work goes, I have no idea how to evaluate the quality of the job, but they did show up at the agreed time and performed the work.
Chimney Sweeps in Baltimore
Shop Local Chimney Sweeping Services in Baltimore
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Baltimore .
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center