Find Top-Rated Austin Chimney Repair Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Chimney Repair Services to Avoid
Top Rated Chimney Repair Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 7,259 reviews for
Austin Chimney Repair Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews12863 years on Angie's List
AReviews6755 years on Angie's List
AReviews5956 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Chimney Repair Services
$4,950 for $5,000 Credit Toward Windows, Roofing, or SidingMember price $4,950.00 Original price: .
$9,950 for $10,000 Credit Toward Windows, Roofing, or SidingMember price $9,950.00 Original price: .
$14,950 for $15,000 Credit Toward Windows, Roofing or SidingMember price $14,950.00 Original price: .
Roof Tune-Up Plus $100 Repair Credit!Member price $99.00 Original price: $250.00.
AReviews4323 years on Angie's List
AReviews1716 years on Angie's List
AReviews1669 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Chimney Repair Articles
AReviews1583 years on Angie's List
AReviews1578 years on Angie's List
AReviews1569 years on Angie's List
Chimney Repair reviews in Austin
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
He was excellent! He was extremely honest about the duct work and chimneys. Referred me to a duct work company to perform further service.- susan G.
He was punctual, technically gifted and extremely neat. He was cordial and engaging but put the task at hand as the first priority. Everything has worked perfectly and we are enjoying the new fireplace with the remote. Couldn't have asked for a better, and more price effective experience.
- carla B.
Honest, courteous and competent.
I had a leak on my roof at the chimney. The first roofing company inspected the leak and gave me a bid for several thousand dollars. Then I contacted Provider name locked. and they came out, fixed the leak and did not even charge me.
I will definitely use this company again in the future.
- Charles M.