Find Top-Rated Atlanta Assisted Living Facilities
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Assisted Living Facilities to Avoid
Top Rated Assisted Living Facilities
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 766 reviews for
Atlanta Assisted Living Facilities from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews7377 years on Angie's List
AReviews34 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Assisted Living Facilities
$169 for 2 Hours of Handyman ServiceMember price $169.00 Original price: .
Home CheckupMember price $129.00 Original price: .
$89 for Circuit-Breaker Panel Labeling and Home Electrical InspectionMember price $89.00 Original price: .
$95 for Bathroom Faucet ReplacmentMember price $95.00 Original price: $95.00.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Assisted Living Articles
Assisted Living reviews in Atlanta
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
grandma has been there for many months and the entire family is happy. When we visit from out of state we are always reassured that she is in the best place possible. All family are less stressed since finding Tlcsr. What a god send this has been to all of the generations of my family. Until you are faced with caring for an aging parent with Alzheimer's Disease you can't know the stress and frustration that results. Finding a care home that you can work with and the brother and sister team keep up to date on a frequent basis and that has staff also really make us all feel like part of the family which go a long way to providing great care and reducing stress for all of use...
- gene L.