Find Top-Rated Asheville Muffler Shops
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Muffler Shops to Avoid
Top Rated Muffler Shops
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 285 reviews for
Asheville Muffler Shops from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews166 years on Angie's List
AReviews86 years on Angie's List
AReviews44 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Muffler Shops
$139 A/C Complete Evacuation and Recharge for Most VehiclesMember price $139.00 Original price: $139.00.
$32 Used Car Pre-Purchase InspectionMember price $32.00 Original price: $32.00.
$67 for a Brake Fluid FlushMember price $67.00 Original price: $67.00.
$35 Pennzoil Conventional Oil ChangeMember price $35.00 Original price: $35.00.
BReviews109 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Muffler Repair Articles
Muffler Repair reviews in Asheville
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
I called to make an appointment and took in my car later the same day. They welded a patch for the leak. I did not have to wait long even though I was about 15 minutes late. My exhaust was quiet when they finished. The only downside is that they have a 9% fee for using credit or debit cards. Fortunately, the repair only cost $30, so I was able to pay cash.
- Paul B.
Took in car with rusted muffler that exhaust pipe had rusted away from muffler also. My inspection told me it would need a muffler replacement; they explained why the muffler would need replacing and not just repair. I called in the morning had an appointment in the afternoon. In and out in less than 30 minutes. Muffler is in there solidly and holding well. Owner was friendly, polite , and informative. Xpertech, who is highly rated mechanic, recommended them. Provider name locked. has been in business for many (25?) years.
- Jeffrey P.
Easy to make an appointment. Clean shop. Provider name locked. did a great job with the pipe and welding of the muffler system. I described the sound I wanted the exhaust to make and Provider name locked. did a great job picking the perfect mufflers for the sound and performance I wanted.
- Jeff C.