Top 5 questions to ask a Dallas house cleaning service
Pearl Thornton, owner of highly rated Home Cleaning Angels in Fort Worth, Texas, says after you’ve identified a trustworthy cleaning service, it’s important to discuss specifics with the company before you hire them.
“You should ask how they charge,” says Thornton, whose company also services the Dallas area. “It varies by company.”
She first conducts a walkthrough of the house, and advises her customers about what she thinks they need. “I always ask them whether they want a basic cleaning or a deep cleaning, and explain the difference,” she says.
When you ask for a deep clean, make sure you know what that includes so both of you have the same expectations.
Thornton recommends asking these questions to make sure you have a sparkling experience with your house cleaner:
- Who provides the cleaning supplies and equipment?
- How much experience does your company have? How long have your employees been with you?
- Do you conduct criminal background checks on your employees?
- How large is the cleaning crew? Will the same people come to my house every time?
- Do you guarantee your work?