How to submit articles to Angie's List Classic Cars
1968 Chevrolet Caprice
Members who search Angie's List Classic Cars value helpful advice, tips and information - and relevant news stories - about purchasing, restoring or maintaining classic, custom or vintage cars.
Angie's List Classic Cars is seeking classic car specialists, professionals and experts to share their knowledge, expertise and experience with readers. Whether you're interested in muscle, vintage pre-war classics or custom street rods, Angie's List Classic Cars wants your advice.
If you have valuable information to pass on to interested consumers and enthusiasts, submit an article to be featured on the Angie's List Classic Cars website. Articles can be submitted to Angie's List via the article submission form.
- Angie’s List members, highly rated service providers and car enthuisiasts in general are encouraged to submit articles. Service providers should be highly rated (a grade of A or B). Companies with low ratings are ineligible for publishing online. Companies or individuals that are not yet rated are subject to review by an Angie's List online editor.
- Articles are not meant to be an endorsement of your company. Rather, they should provide educational insight, tips or information about classic car topics like restoration or maintenance. Submissions that don't offer some educational insight or information will not be considered.
- Please provide a three- to four-sentence biography that includes your experience in the industry, how long you’ve been in business and a brief explanation of your credentials. If approved for publication, this biography will appear with each article you submit.
- Write about topics of particular concern to classic car enthusiasts. Articles should be geared towards readers across the country with a passion for automobiles, whether they currently own classic car or do not.
- If possible, please include digital photos that are relevant to the article topic with your submission.
- Content and images should be original and owned by the author.
- Articles should be approximately 300 to 700 words in length.
- All articles are subject to editing for accuracy, grammar, length and clarity.
- Authors retain ownership of their articles and images but upon submission give permission for it to be used and published by Angie’s List.
- Once submitted, articles will be reviewed by an Angie’s List online editor to ensure the above guidelines are met. Please feel free to submit as many articles as you would like and however often you’d like. All articles will be reviewed in the order received.
- Once an article passes review, it will be posted online only at magazine.angieslist.com, and a link will be sent to you. Please feel free to share this link on your Facebook or Twitter page, website, newsletters or anywhere else you’d like!
- If approved, your submission will appear on angieslist.com and may be sublicensed to Angie’s List content partners. Articles may also appear on or be hyperlinked to in other portions of AngiesList.com, Angie's List emails or Angie's List content partner emails.