How to keep your bathroom clean
• Pour a cup of baking soda down a clogged drain, then a cup of white vinegar, followed by a pot of boiling water. This will remove the hair - but isn't recommended as an alternative to shaving.
• Distilled white vinegar is also a great bathroom cleaner, and instead of covering up foul smells, it actually absorbs them as it dries. If only it absorbed bathroom sounds, too....
• Auto polish can clean chrome bathroom fixtures. Adding flame pinstripes to your toilet, however, won't make it flush any faster.
• Clogged toilet? Put petroleum jelly on the rim of a plunger for greater suction. Avoid an even bigger mess by making sure it's petroleum jelly and not grape.
• When your soap's been whittled down into chips, put them in a sock and use it as a washcloth. Make sure the sock is clean - you don't want to smell like soapy foot after bathing.
• Prevent your toilet tank from sweating by installing an insulated liner. Prevent yourself from sweating by hiring someone else to install it for you.