8 great weight loss tips
Few people, if any, dispute that fewer calories and more exercise will help you lose weight. But many abandon their fitness plan because they can’t find the right strategy. Consider one or more of these tips to help you stay on track.
- Don’t buy in bulk, or keep snacks and processed foods at home. You can’t eat what you don’t have within arm’s reach.
- Prepare and carry small meals so you can eat as scheduled and avoid the temptation of drive-thrus or vending machines.
- Eat meals on smaller plates.
- Use an exercise app to find new routines so you won’t get bored.Do any intentional activity daily, such as dancing, even if it’s for 5 minutes at a time.
- Check labels to avoid foods high in fat, cholesterol, sodium and carbohydrates. Eat more proteins, which will keep you full longer.
- Drink lots of water. It hydrates, flushes out toxins, and helps you feel full.
- If you have a high tolerance for familiarity, eat the same meals to avoid extra calories.
- Eat before you go to a party or take your own food with you.