When a parent gets older, he may need assistance to get through each day. Here are some tips to help you discuss long term care assistance with your elderly relative.
Find Top-Rated Washington DC In Home Help Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
In Home Help Services to Avoid
Top Rated In Home Help Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 373 reviews for
Washington DC In Home Help Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best In Home Help Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Washington DC
Finding extra in-home health care for your loved one can sometimes be overwhelming. Find out how to choose the best in assisted living for your situation.
Stop worrying about a loved one's safety; home modifications help elderly homeowners age in place.
To move or not to move? That’s a question many families struggle with when they realize their home isn’t practical for an aging or disabled family member.
In Home Elder Care reviews in Washington DC
home health aid was unable to transport ...MoreRead more of this review my mother (stroke patient) due to aid's physical limitations. Yet, expected me (and my mother to accept risk or else they would terminate service agreement. I accepted termination due to of injury to my mother,
Most of the aides that were sent out were completely inappropriate. ...MoreRead more of this review My daughters are 28 year old grown women who require lifting. More then one was older then I am! A few were so slightly built they were not able to assist with out putting themselves or my daughters in of getting hurt. It seemed like they sent out anyone they had available just to fill in the time schedule so they could bill for it. More often then not I did the work, they got paid!
I would just like to add that when you call the office to complain they react as if YOU are the problem and you have unreasonable expectations.
In Home Help Services in Washington DC
Shop Local In Home Elder Care Services in Washington DC
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Washington DC.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center