Access to trusted reviews, the best Haulers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Washington Hauling Articles
Hauling reviews in Washington
1. Preconstruction-Christian provided several pre-construction consultations/site visits to make sure that I understood the extent of the project as well as to make sure he understood exactly what we were looking for in a final product. Additionally, he was able to recommend other good architects and other subcontractors to work with on the project. Christian provided a thorough and fair contract and was also willing to discuss additional terms that we wanted to ensure project success.
A. Professionalism-Christian and his team were completely professional. They are diligent and work full days to finish the project on schedule. Additionally, we had asked before hand that there be limited service interruption/ i.e. water and electric and his team was true to that. Additionally, they notified us when those services would need to be termed off and the period or interruption. They entered the house only a couple times at the beginning of the project and after they had developed and egress, Christian only came through on my request and they made sure not to track mud in the house. Lastly, Christian and his team were always very respectful and nice to my family.
Underpinning: Christian and his team do great work. They made sure to structurally reinforce the house as needed as they poured the individual underpinning sections. Additionally, their concrete work looks great and was level as it should have been. Christian fully understands underpinning and each part of the process and is able to foresee any issues and understands how to overcome them. Christian passed all inspections with DCRA and had clear understanding of the inspection process. Lastly, he has a great foreman,
Patio-When Christian was pouring the patio, he took time to show the color to my wife and me before he poured it to make sure it was what we wanted (as sometimes the color doesn't look like the samples). They gave us multiple options on shaping the patio design and worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted and needed for our space.
3. Post Construction-Christian made sure that we were happy with all items of the project before we conducted project closeout. Additionally, he encouraged us to call him if we had any follow up questions or concerns which made us feel very comfortable about the project overall.
Final Thoughts: I would definitely use Christian again for my underpinning and other concrete needs! I would encourage people to bring him in as early as possible to the design process. He has really good insight into underpinning value engineering methods that can save the customer time and money while still meeting DCRA codes and being structurally safe.
Everything proceeded smoothly, in an extremely efficient and professional manner. I was so relieved to have all of piled up debris out of my yard. So happy! Will definitely consider them for any future moving or bulk trash removal I need in the future.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Haulers in Washington, DC
Fort Washington, md
Capitol Heights, MD
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Washington.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center