Leather is a great, durable furniture option. Learn what type of leather is best for your lifestyle and how to take care of it for years of enjoyment.
Find Top-Rated Washington Furniture Repair Shops
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Furniture Repair Shops to Avoid
Top Rated Furniture Repair Shops
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 28% of Washington Furniture Repair Shops are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Washington Furniture Repair Shops
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 4,049 reviews for
Washington Furniture Repair Shops from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Furniture Repair Shops and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Washington
Consumers should consider the quality of furniture and its sentimental value before deciding whether to invest in upholstery repairs for couches and chairs.
Tall furniture topples easily. Protect your family by safely securing it with anchors.
Quality leather furniture can last decades, but like almost any investment, it needs proper care and routine maintenance to hold up well.
If you use promo code ANSWERS, you'll get 20% off an annual membership. Good luck with your sale!
1) contact local furniture store that handles and repairs recliners. Frequently, even if they do not have the exact spring, they can come up with a pair that is close enough in length and stiffness that you can swap both and get satisfactory performance.
2) google your local barcalounger dealer - they might be able to get parts or keep a few common ones like springs in stock
3) write the company - Corporate Address: 400 W. Main Street, Suite 210 Morristown, TN 37814 It went bankrupt in 2010 and was bought by HPC3 Furniture Holdings - manufacturing in china now but distributing in US.
4) Google the phrase - barcalounger parts - there are a number of companies listing parts for sale, including springs
Furniture Repair reviews in Washington
The desk in question dates from about 1920 and looked every year of it. Because it has been in the family for all these years and because Mr. it back", I went ahead with his $600.00 price quote hoping for the best. The
results are beyond anything I could have dreamed. It looks absolutely beautiful l!!!!! The satin finish is elegant and shows off the desk to its very best, and even the interiors of the drawers look fantastic. Mr. ”
When I originally reserved time, they asked for a 4 hour window on a saturday afternoon 2-6. Ok. They said they'd call half an hour before to let me know when they were on their way. No call. No call. No call. Finally around 6:00 I emailed and texted "are you coming" No answer. Another email around 6:45. "Well I'm heading out. Thanks for nothing." No answer.
Two days later I got an email "sorry our truck broke down" Clearly a lie. Also, even if they couldn't make it for a real reason like being hung up on another job, a professional would call instead of having me sit around. That email said they'd give a $20 discount if they could come out Tuesday. I said "no", I'm going to leave you a bad review on angie's list. That motivated them! They responded "Give us another
They didn't show up that night either. We scheduled another for Thursday. This is the third appointment. Wednesday night I sent an email "Please confirm you will be coming by tomorrow' answer: "absolutely!" Thursday afternoon I sent another email "you're coming right?" Answer "can we postpone?" NO! "But our head engineer is sick." another lie.
So basically these guys are not professional. Maybe they do good work. Maybe your experience will be smooth. Mine was not. don't waste your time.
Everything came out beautifully and the entire process was smooth. we had a preliminary discussion about possible finishes. Once he got to the stage where he was ready to stain the pieces, we met again and he showed us some samples on our actual piece (one of the table leaves) so that we could make a decision.
The table has brass trim around the edges and also on the leg spans and
We get so many compliments on our dining room set and we love it! Overall,
All Furniture Repair Shops in Washington, DC
Shop Local Furniture Repair Services in Washington
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Washington.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center