Chicken wire rarely looks this good
Find Top-Rated Washington Fence Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Fence Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Fence Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 24% of Washington Fence Installers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Washington Fence Installers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 38,901 reviews for
Washington Fence Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Fence Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Washington
Fence installation costs often varies on factors, such as material and quality. A highly rated fencing contractor can help explain options and prices.
When preparing to fence your yard, make an informed decision. These four tips can help you pick the best type of fence for your yard, family and lifestyle.
Looking to hide your air conditioner? Get tips to disguise your A/C, like building a fence, adding landscaping and allowing room for air to circulate.
I would say depends on several things:
1) what % of the job is $400 ?
2) how good is the warranty - against all types of failure, or what - cedar fences usually fail in one of two ways - tornado/hurricane/waves/flood/car collision takes them out, or the posts (if not treated timber) rot out. The fence itself will change color and get fuzzy as it weathers, but should last 15-20 years in most areas.
3) generally, a fence is not something you would pay for a warranty on - if properly put up and with concreted-in copper chromate or copper napthalate treated posts (the green preservative) should last a long time and not need warranty work basically till the fasteners fail or the fence slat boards split too badly.
4) if I was going to spend extra money on a wood fence, it would be for a good quality penetrating sealer, not steel posts.
Fencing reviews in Washington
We had several estimates for the project and ACE was by far the most professional and prepared to do the project we wanted.
It was easy to trust
I was especially impressed with the office manager,
Because ACE is so popular, we had to wait several weeks before
I highly recommend
Our project was not without it's hiccups. The manufacturer forgot to make the gates for our project which delayed things a bit. Then we got hit with a spate of rain and freezing temps which delayed it further. All in all the job took a few days longer than expected but
We are totally thrilled with the outcome of the project. It looks great and we are looking forward to the spring when we can complete the landscaping and host our first BBQ.
Wish we had more jobs for them to do. We highly recommend this great company.
This job took about five days with 2-3 people working full time. The yard was in horrible shape, and the guys did a great job in creating a new outdoor space. I would fully recommend them to anyone else. I collected three other bids, and this job was the cheapest. I have no doubt the quality of this job would have been just as good as the competitors. My only minor quibble to anyone who would consider something similar is to NOT have a fixed timeline in your mind. I wanted the job done within a couple of weeks after the purchase of the "big deal," but it was six weeks later that the job was finished. However, that was due to weather and the fact that this company seemed to have quite a few other jobs on the books before me. I was impressed that once the job did begin, the workers were there almost every day to get the job done, working right until sunset. My biggest peeve with contractors is when they juggle multiple jobs and you only see them sporadically. This was NOT the case with Pampas.
One last minor suggestion to them would be to clean up just a bit better. They left quite a bit of crumbled rock pieces & dust from the rebuilt stairs right in front of my door, but it was easy for me to sweep it up.
Also, I requested to see a sample of the brick before it was installed, but it seemed like that was going to delay the project further--it didn't seem like the contractors kept samples of pavers on their truck. I picked from a picture on the Internet, but I was very pleased with how similar the stone was to the picture.
The new wrought iron fence was installed beautifully and leveled, too. There were no differences between the bid and the final bill, and I was happy they accepted American Express.
Lastly, MAJOR KUDOS for thorough and effective communication with Marcio, the contractor. Our primary communication throughout the project was through text message, and he was VERY responsive. He came on site one day and I showed him a few things, which he addressed properly.
I've chosen many different contractors to work on various parts of my rehabbed house, and Pampas was the best I've worked with in the last two years.
We paid for work that was not performed and this company doesn't even have the professionalism to respond to my call. It is beyond disappointing. It's so much easier to be a responsive company when courting customers but the true strength of an organization is better evaluated by how it responds to mistakes. Unfortunately this company is interested in the quick buck and demonstrates no accountability for its work. Pass on these folks
All Fence Installers in Washington, DC
Shop Local Fencing Services in Washington
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Washington.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center