Access to trusted reviews, the best Energy Consultants and exclusive discounts!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Washington Energy Audit Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Washington Energy Consultants Reviews
Scheduling was a nightmare. I purchased the deal on Angie's list and they sent the standard "this customer has purchased…. please contact within 24 hours. When I heard nothing, I sent them a not through angle's list, offering a few dates that would work for me. Nothing. I started calling. The main number would ring and ring and ring and get forwarded to another number, which would go to an anonymous voicemail. I left messages. Nothing. I was about to write a scathing review when I decided to give it one last shot and called again. Got through and got scheduled. Way too much work and part of the reason I am learning not to purchase the deals on angle's list.
Had I elected to have
I was very happy with the overall evaluation and the professionalism of the inspector.
free audits. They were really responsive. Fantastic education on what
the best way to improve the energy efficiency of our home, and a really
great step by step plan for what things to tackle first.
Her report came by email the next day and was explicit and readable."
1) Some members of the crew were inexperienced and got caulk all over my steps because they didn't know how to caulk. I spent hours cleaning up after them.
2) They originally sprayed orange foam on the interior walls and trim of my home! They basically address this issue once I complained, although there are a couple spots I will need to paint over.
3) They sprayed organge foam on the exterior walls of my home under the porch where it was visable. They did come back to my house and fixe this.
4) They didn't follow instructions about where to spray the cellulose insulation in the attic. As a result, when I put the plywood boards back where they originated so I could put back the items in the attic, the plaster ceiling cracked. They have thus far refused my request that they address this problem.
5) They should have been more clear about things they would not be doing (like sealing doors and outlets) that we talked about when they came out to write the bid.
6) I haven't received my refund check from DC and I haven't heard back from Elysian re: what I need to do to receive it.
All Energy Consultants in Washington, DC
Cabin John, MD
Mc Lean, VA
Fort Washington, MD